Wednesday, January 19, 2011

End of 1st Trimester!

Finally I am in the last week of my first trimester and I am so glad! I do not want to go through any more feeling sick to my stomach, it gets old really fast! I think the 2nd trimester is the easiest and I am sure anyone will agree. At least any momma would. I have started my online classes and I also found out that I am over half way there to getting my business degree!! Wow.. I had no idea I was that far done but it makes me incredibly happy and makes me want to work super hard this semester! Yay for motivation. Also I have been having trouble coming up with any names for the baby. I know it is pretty early but I would at least like to have some choices. If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know! I might even put up a poll once I have a few chosen.

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Lexi said...

How about Tommy?
Or Tom?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home