Monday, November 15, 2010

First Post!

So this is my first post, and yes- maybe it won't be the best one but it might be a memorable one. I want to look back on this in a couple months and say, wow I really didn't know what I was getting myself into!
We put our first regular size Christmas tree up today, and I can say with confidence that it looks amazingly classic. I love it and I hope that it is a sign that everything is going to be okay. It will be my son's first Christmas this year, and my first Christmas as a Mom. Ah!! Being a mom! This year I am actually going to have to sneak around in the night and eat those cookies and leave crumbs around like my parents did every Christmas Eve. Well this year I could get away with not doing it, but I need the practice ;) . I should be thinking of Thanksgiving before I think of that Jolly ol' Saint Nick. What I am thankful for- is that this year my husband and I have already gotten 80% of our X-mas shopping done already! That has to be a world record.
I want to thank everyone who has already became a reader of my blog. Do not worry You will defiantly not regret it. Especially if you have some little girls on your x-mas list because I will be doing giveaways of some clippies I have been busy making these last couple of days!

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

NICE TREE!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home