Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tests, Bows, and Laundry... Oh MY!

Today was super busy and very tiring, yet I am still awake at almost 1 o'clock in the morning writing to you! I had 3 tests to do today at school, was not prepared. Plus it didn't help any that I woke up with a very sore aching back! Then I had to go and do some laundry followed by a few stops at some stores to pick up some things we needed, and then a stop at Hobby Lobby to get ribbon. It is a lot harder to pick out ribbon than I ever could imagine. There are so many choices and I wish I had the money to buy them all. But I don't, and had to get some quite boring colors to make what I wanted. I came home and did another test, plus more homework. ack!! Then I finally got to make some bows. I can actually say that I surprised myself. I am a really great bow maker. I have some really nice pieces of work here. I was going to wait and start selling a few on facebook first, but I just am way too excited!! Tomorrow I will definitely take a picture of one and we will be having our first giveaway on this blog!! YAY!!! So tell all your friends and family and get your butt back here tomorrow and be ready to enter! Make sure you are following via google friend connect, because as of now I have no followers and if I still do not have any tomorrow I may wait a few days to put up the giveaway!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home