Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ultimate New Year's Eve Pary!!


I haven't been posting many things lately since I am still recovering from all the holiday fun. Being pregnant really does take it out of ya!! For New Years Eve I was accepted to host an Ultimate New Years Eve party featuring the Playstation Move through House Party! I recieved Playstation party wands, cups, noise makers, and party hats, plus I got three Playstation 3 games (SingStar Dance, The Shoot, and Sports Champions), 2 Move controllers, and a Playstation Eye.
If you haven't used a Playstation Move controller yet, then you MUST try it!! It is super fun and brought everyone in our family a lot closer. It seems like when everyone is laughing you forget the little arguments you all have and just enjoy each others company. Of course since I am pregnant for the second New Years Eve in a row, I was very happy to host this party and get to have so much fun! I greatly recommend the Playstation Move and I am going to invest in 2 more controllers very soon!!
I think we had the most fun playing SingStar Dance, where you get to sing and dance, you can have 2 dancers and 2 singers and then after the song you can replay your dance moves!!

1 Comments:

At January 9, 2011 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

what a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home